Monday, June 20, 2011

Packing my bags

Well, time flies. It is almost July and I will be leaving St. John's soon. I had painted a lot during this time and I have to confess that I enjoy so much exploring this city. I am also very grateful to the people of Newfoundland that follow my blog. I got this wonderful comment the other day from Jenny from St. John's. Check here. It really touched me. Because it is not only about me painting, but it is also that I want to share what I do with others, specially with the people of the place where I am. Comments and feedback is such a precious thing. It is the only way to get to know and understand a community.

By the way, I have many painting to sell before I leave, my bags are full and I don't want to carry an extra weight. Contact me for that. You can also can buy prints from my work in fineartamerica.com
Like this here:
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment